Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Last Day In The Firm

Every minutes count for me here cause I'll finish my practical in juz 2 days left. There's neither sad nor unhappy leaving this firm because I'm not enjoying the place compare to my previous practical firm. It's a bit cruel saying this but this is my page rite so WHO CARE!!! Since my 10 weeks here, there's a new thing I've learn (it should be) and a lot of wasting time as well. Not to condamn but reality is something not to be denied rite. I think i enjoyed my days here more to site cause at least there's something to see n learn yet i bole mengulat sikit-sikit. Rasa nak minum ke nak makan ke pegi je mana-mana. Takdak sapa nak marah u. Hehehe....
Tomorrow is my boss birthday (guess how old? hurm...???) so semua nak kutip duit nak celebrate for the big boss. Lucky me and my friend cause practical students tak perlu bayar. YES!!! Makan free lagi.
Yesterday went to SPT to see CBR test even it's raining but still the technician wanna brought us there. I puji dia cause dia tu sangat passion kalau nak bawa students pergi learn something walaupun hujan. But he's very experienced person and he handled many kind of pojects before. Just ask him anything, I'm sure he can answer u. Sometimes i think technician ni batter than engineer cause they've experienced many kind of problems and they can find the solutions faster and econimically when it needed compare to engineer. Lesson of the day, "Don't underestimate ur technician". Hehehe.. Berbalik pada cerita nak p tengok CBR test tadi. When i reached there and makan-makan semua, cancel pulak test tu pasal hujan. Meaning to say, we went there juz for breakfast and sembang-sembang. Huhu... what a life.... Til see u again. xoxo

No comments: