Monday, July 28, 2008

What time is it?!

Yesterday i'm damnnn bored and dunno where to go. Plan to buy a new watch for myself after got my scholarship but no one to ask out and the main reason is NO TRANSPORT!! I like the watch i saw last two weeks at Gurney Plaza there and luckily it is M'sia MEGASALE now and the price less 50% and now become RM2++ . It's TITUS man. Even after less also 2++. So yesterday ask my OLD fren to company me and go grab that watch. Be in the shop for half an hour but still cannot determine which one to buy--jadi rambang mata tengok sale banyak sangat. Finally, i met my sis-in-law and she helpede me to choose the best one for me. A bit small but yet it suits my skinny hand hahahaha. I choose the 3++ one and that's it. No more new watch after this mom hehe. But maybe during work time i'll buy new one. Oops jangan marah mak.....this for you mak----xoxo----


Left is my really old watch and the thin one is the new one...=D

No comments: